image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image11

Hi I'm Loepie Alexandra|Welcome to my personal blog|I love creative things|I'm proud to be an animal lover

She was admired and hated at the same time



Source Image from : https://www.instagram.com/p/BEhNddPou9q/


Lot's of people see her happy, not a little even admire her, but not a little also women that hate her. Women hate her because they envy her.

She asked within her heart, "Are those who hated me, willing to swap their place with me? Going trough all the hardships alone, deciding things alone or crying here, alone? Ahh.. looks like they didn't know about all the wounds that I had.. all the pain that I had, they think I'm allright, but they don't know how many wounds and tears that I had and been through, how many life obstacles that I had and been through? Did they know that I actually had enough of this? If they want to switch position with me, I'll be gladly to switch with them."

They never know because she never show anything out there.








Source Image from : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/83/18/90/83189071e99c7f91f0c12d2f4278f46e.jpg




Source Image from :  http://buzzsharer.com/2015/03/inspire-your-love-life-with-18-best-motivational-love-quotes/










#quotes #quote #quoteaboutwoman #quoteaboutshe #womanlife #womanlove #womanheart #sheislife #sheislove #everythingaboutwoman #everythingaboutshe
#sheiswoman #sheisgirl
#lovequote #quotesaboutlove #loveforlife
#unconditionallove #truelove #trueloveneverdie
#poems

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment