image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image11

Hi I'm Loepie Alexandra|Welcome to my personal blog|I love creative things|I'm proud to be an animal lover

She Changed

Source Image from : http://hiding-myself.tumblr.com/post/101576912373


After her heart get broken, she changed.
Changed to become more ignorant, cold, meanie, tough.
What people see, she's like a heartless female robot.
But a lot that people didn't know,
She changed because a man had deeply wounded her heart.
Man that she thought to be her true love, but he dare to break her heart so deeply.
Man that she always worship and adore.
Yeah, she really did wounded and hurt.
Up to the point that she didn't have the courage to fall in love again.
Because she think that, all of her struggle will be taken for granted by any man.
-m. m. l. a.-

Source Image from : www.pinterest.com



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment