image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image11

Hi I'm Loepie Alexandra|Welcome to my personal blog|I love creative things|I'm proud to be an animal lover

Love quote from 2 Corinthians 13:1-8

Source  Image from :  http://fashiontats.com/collections/all/products/love-heart-temporary-tattoos?utm_campaign=Pinterest%20Buy%20Button&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Pinterest&utm_content=pinterest-buy-button-01f77f9a8-79ac-45c9-be21-e2e6277843c8


Though I speak with the gouges of men and of angels, 
and have not love,
I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.

And though I have the gift of prophecy,
and understand all mysteries and all knowledge,
and though I have all faith,
so that I could remove mountains,
but have no love,
I am nothing.

And though I bestrew all my goods to feed the poor,
and though I give my body to be burned,
but have not love,
it profits me  nothing.

Love suffers long and is kind;
love does not envy;
love does not parade itself,
is not puffed up.

Does not behave rudely,
does not seek its own,
is not provoked,
thinks no evil;

Does not rejoice in iniquity,
but joives in the thruth;

Bears all things,
believes all things,
hope all things,
ednures all things.

Love never fails.
But whether there are prophecies,
they will fail;
whether there are tongues, they will crease;
whether there is knowledge,
it will vanish away.




#quotes #quote #quoteaboutwoman #quoteaboutshe #womanlife #womanlove #womanheart #sheislife #sheislove #everythingaboutwoman #everythingaboutshe
#sheiswoman #sheisgirl
#lovequote #quotesaboutlove #loveforlife
#unconditionallove #truelove #trueloveneverdie
#poems
#biblequote #quotefrombible


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment